Monday, July 30, 2007

Lauras 9, 30.



- This week, in brief: Writing contest and short story submissions, Axis and Allies with Marco and Scott, the completion of Season Two of Lost, the Early Roman Empire, and getting ready for Cody and Catherine's visit. On Sunday I went to the evening mass, and it was so dim and warm inside, that I almost fell asleep where I sat. Today: Physical exhaustion and mental energy. Diplomacy? Season One of Deadwood? The Late Roman Empire. July -> August. Late summer (?) always feels a little bittersweet, I think. Maybe I'll read some Ray Bradbury.

- ALMANAC SAYS -
Today in Weather History: During Tropical Storm Brenda, 4.5 inches of rain fell in 11 hours on New York City, 1960.

- NEWS OF THE WEEK -
New York Times: Ingmar Bergman, Famed Director, Dies at 89.

- QUESTION OF THE DAY -
What high school extracurricular activity had the most impact on your life today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home