Monday, August 20, 2007

Lauras 30, 30.



- What a frustrating week. I got almost nothing done. Although Jess did have a nice visit from Dan, who was in from Seattle, and we got a free meal from Pequena's because they closed after making us wait a half-hour for a table. Quesadillas, soup, chips, rice and beans. It was great. On Saturday, we went to the Tigers vs. Yankees. You'll know how that turned out by now. At any rate, it was a gorgeous day, and I did take a cool picture of Derek Jeter getting out on a fly. I'll try to post it this week. Sunday, of course, was church and hanging with Marco and Scott. Later, Jess and I watched Back to the Future III. I was tired all weekend. I'll have to wake myself up soon. This weekend I'm going to Michigan!

- ALMANAC SAYS -
Drink warm lemonade to reduce a fever.

- NEWS OF THE WEEK -
New York Times: Caution Over Shuttle Shows Shift at NASA.

- QUESTION OF THE DAY -
Name one dangerous person or organization that readers of this blog are presumably unaware of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home