Monday, September 15, 2008

Gloamane 24, 31.



- What a goopy, grimy weekend. Oog. I had a cold and felt like crap the whole time. On Friday I tried to watch a documentary on the ocean, but I fell asleep before the end. On Saturday I finished the documentary and most of West Side Story, and visited with Evan and Anna for a bit, but then I felt too sick to make it out to Emma's birthday party. Then on Sunday, I felt up enough to walk 40 minutes through the rain to church, but was soaking when I got home (umbrella notwithstanding). In the evening I visited with Andrew and we watched Charlie Wilson's War, which was cool. Today I still feel oogy.

- NEWS OF THE WEEK -
New York Times: Stocks Slide as 2 Wall St. Banks Falter.

- QUESTION OF THE DAY -
what is the oogiest oogy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home