Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Oneidine 4, 31.



Last week. Ooog. I finished revising my second novel Beowulf, which was a big accomplishment. Now I begin the arduous process of collecting criticism, further revision, and submission to presses and agents. Also, I've got to get off this noir kick. It's a lot of fun to write, but if this stuff ever gets published, people are going to think I live some wacked-out life.

In other news, on Saturday I met some friends of the wife, and they got us into the Field museum for free. It's been updated a lot since the last time I was there, and I was pretty impressed. We checked out the Pirates exhibit, and the Aztecs, and bounced around dioramas a bit. Dinner was Giordonnos. A good day. On Sunday, I got sick.

I've been watching a lot of nature documentaries.

- QUOTE OF THE WEEK -
"Egads! What sorcery is this? There was enough paralyzing gas in that cork to keep ordinary men unconscious for hours!"
Who said this?

- QUESTION OF THE DAY -
How do you celebrate the coming of spring?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home