Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Tuesday Entry No. 1: Another Dream

DIARY

So last night I decided to sleep with all the windows open and pretend I was camping.

It was great, but of course, I had a very cold nose (despite hiding under the sheets, three blankets, and a sleeping bag), slept somewhat restlessly, and had a weird dream that I remember in great detail, but which still doesn't take long to explain.

In the dream, I found out (today) that I had failed 6th and 7th grade, and that all of the following transcripts, high school diploma, and my BA were null and void until I had spent two years in remedial ed. It wasn't adult ed, though; I was sitting at too-small desks with a bunch of 11 and 12 year olds taking quizzes on the multiplication tables and the order of presidents. Mrs. McLeod was delighted to see me again. The only strange thing was that the class was held on the 20th floor of the Galter Pavilion, the hospital where I currently work.

On another note, I've noticed that my most recent entries (and especially the immediately preceeding) have a bunch of typos. I'll get on fixing that.

~ Connor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home