Monday, March 15, 2004

More websites.

CONCEPT

In addition to the Urbàntasm and Euphemism websites, I've added several more today.

I added a website for Elysian Theatre, a theater group I started in High School, and participated in from 9th to 11th grade. Paul, who is still one of my best friends, was heavily involved, so you might want to check it out. It's a simple page, really, just an inventory of what we did, when, and with whom.

I also added a website for another writing project, Immortality, though don't expect much to follow on this for quite a while. Still, I'm interested in what you think; what you might glean about the project's nature.

Finally, I've linked to my Harry Potter Fan Fiction, hosted at the Sugarquill. I also have selections hosted at Helen Vader's website (see link above), and fictionalley.org, among other places, but only the Sugarquill has the complete and most recently revised archive. (For Mary-Sue and the Bombastic Booty you'll have to go to Fiction Alley, but it's incomplete, and unlikely to be completed).

These new links are also available on the sidebar.

~ Connor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home