Monday, June 28, 2004

Briefly low-key

DIARY

I hope to post the photos of my nightwalk tonight. I've got them transfered to disk, so it should be relatively simple.

Thursday was my last day at work. It went well; I stayed until 10 PM, to make it a 40-hour week. Even so, I did not make as much progess as I had hoped, but then during the week my attention had continually been diverted from the filing by the purge. The filing suffered in the end.

Lola picked me out a beautiful lemon cream cake, and every signed a beautiful card of Buckingham fountain.

The next morning, I went to the Hyde Park borders, and researched grad schools. I realized I should've begun my "process" in February. Now I have to enroll for the GRE right away, and forge ahead in my search. *Sigh*.

One grad school.
One wedding.
One year.

On Saturday, I met early with Elisabeth and we went to Kopi Cafe and made plans for Occlusion. They will be exciting. You will see...
We then met Jessica, Meridith, and Matt day at Fahrenheit 9/11.
That night I got a little tipsy and fired off several emails to Micahel Moore.

On Sunday, I walked down to the Point, read, and got incredibly sunburned. I walked to the Medici for a late breakfast, visited with Jessica, went to church, and went back to Jessica's again to watch The Silence of the Lambs for the first time ever.

I enjoyed it very much, but it didn't frighten me, which was a bit of a surprise and a disappointment.

I returned to McKinley Park, and here I am now, nursing my burning back and Being Productive.

~ Connor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home