Saturday, October 23, 2004

New Blog: THE CUMMINS FAMILY HOME PAGE

EVENT: CONNOR

The Cummins Family Home Page

http://www.i-magery.com/


I said I'd link a Republican blog, and here it is.

I tend to find that political blogs on the whole are obnoxious and unreasonable... which is easy to over look as long as you agree with them. It wasn't fun, therefore, to sort through Bush-supporting blogs laden with (what seemed to me) unreasonable accusations, sarcasm, and vitrol.

And then I found the Cummins Family Home Page.

The Cummins are a conservative family from South Florida, and before Michael, Wendy, and Danny stick their hands in the mud, they tell us a bit about their favorite music and ice cream. The site is clear, simple, well-organized. Posts are to-the-point, interesting, and often funny.

This blog is solidly pro-Bush, don't get me wrong. Almost every entry is dominated by commentary. Still, the Cummins maintain a candour, friendliness, and energy I have to respect. In many ways, they seem to parallel the Paxtons who I profiled earlier this month.

So there it is! Give them a visit, give them a read, and think about what they say. They didn't persuade me not to support and vote for Kerry, but they did persuade me to visit again.

~ Connor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home