Thursday, October 21, 2004

New Blog: UNOFFICIAL VOTE4NADER BLOG

EVENT: CONNOR

Unofficial Vote4Nader Blog

http://vote4nader.blogspot.com/



I promised to post links to at least two blogs explicitly divergent from my own political beliefs.

This is the first of the two. It is not so much a blog in the sense of a structured commentary on running events as it is a compilation of articles and events put together by Morgan, a fervent Nader supporter. Considering the posts together with links and shared articles, the blog imparts some of the better logic and moments of the Nader campaign this year.

Those of you who know me are aware that I have more antipathy for most Nader supporters than most Bush supporters, and I will address this distinction in my next post.

At the same time, I'm worried that this blog will become overwhelmingly one-note (too late, right?) A moment of tension is appropriate for a breath of fresh air.

Right?

~ Connor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home