Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Blue Skies are Falling. Part 1.

DIARY

Admittedly, this wasn't my idea... I vamped off Donkey Hottie.

This blog shall maintain these nightshades through November at least, not in outrage at President Bush, but in mourning for the American people who elected him.

Historical perspective is most poignant and convincing... I look around me and I think I see Greece post-Alexander, Rome post-Republic, and Spain post-armada.

How did it happen?

And why didn't we stop it?

Why, in the last few weeks, didn't we see it coming?

For I do believe those numbers were squeezed to their core... this has been on its way for weeks.

But I'm at work, so I must work.

I'll return to this tonight.

~ Connor


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home