Tuesday, October 26, 2004

On the Menu

EVENT: CONNOR

1) My personal "endorsements" for Michigan voters
2) Ditto Illinois
3) Six blogs and one dozen political links

These three posts will take me a lot of time, and I also have to submit a grad. school application by this weekend, so I don't expect to post much of anything else.
Still I invite anyone who would like to post political content on Blue Skies Falling before the election to contact me; there's still time to do this.

November, I expect to be somewhat burnt out, politically, as will most of us.
That's okay, because artistically a lot is looming on the horizon. Look for an invitation to Gothic Funk Party #1, and read the Gothic Funk Manifesto. Participate in National Novel Writing Month. And save up for the holidays, kids! They're fast approaching.

~ Connor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home