Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I am going to make you tremble.

CONCEPT

I posted the entry "Death is Death" twice.

It's a fitting introduction to the vitrol we want to unleash against each other these next few days, and I didn't want it to get lost among the (relevant) surveys and journaling entries I've post in the last few hours.

Later, I'll delete one of the two.

I'm moving some links. Basically, I'm a little tired of people knowing me and persistantly not linking to me. So... people who are able to link to me and who do and those who update at least once every 2 weeks will be kept in the People category. The rest of the individual blogs will be moved to the "Interesting Blogs" section.

Somehow, Gemma's tight political blog got left off my links. I don't know why or how. But here it is Third Rail Themes or http://parsleycoveredtext.blogspot.com/.

I'm also going to start aggressively promoting this blog.
Tell your friends about it.
Share any suggestions with me.

~ Connor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home