Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Bored, anyone???

CONCEPT

For the bored...

1. Help me put together an updated verse of "We Didn't Start the Fire" by Billy Joel. Same rhythm. Same duration. We can run 1985 to present. Should be plenty of material.

2. As you may know, this Friday is Gothic Funk Party #5. This is, however, also Lent, and Friday is a day of prayer and fasting for Catholics. I'd like to invite anyone interested (Catholic and non) to a simple meal at my place... let's say at 7 PM.
I'll be fixing a vegan Eretrian dish... I think the most outrageous ingredients are onions and green pepper. It's important to RSVP if you think you want to come to this one, so I'll know how much to buy.

3. Tomorrow, Thursday, I'm going to do some exploration for my novel, Euphemism. I'll be exploring Wentworth Gardens and Chinatown and everything in between. If you'd like to meet up, let me know and we can set up a rondezvous.

~ Connor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home