Thursday, April 28, 2005

Oculine 7, 27.

CONCEPT

COMMENTS:
- I got home a little late from work yesterday. The only really useful thing I did was finally buy Tori Amos' The Beekeeper (released in February), and sleep a lot. But, then, I needed a lot of sleep.
- I've had a rather eventful week, and I was going to write about it last night after work. Note the prior comment.
- I haven't explicitly said it, but Scavhunt is currently devouring my life. I'll try to keep posting through the Hunt (which I'll be blogging once again this year), but this next week is going to be somewhat touch-and-go.
- Jess and I have successfully booked a Reception site. Finally! We're having it at ArmCo Park in Zanesville.

STATE OF THE DAY
Oregon.

WORD OF THE DAY
Usury.

NEWS OF THE DAY
The New York Times: Iraq's Assembly Overwhelmingly Approves New Government.

PICTURE OF THE DAY
Mott Foundation Building. (An Art Moderne landmark in downtown Flint). www.emporis.com.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
Which rock stars do you consider to have aged particularly gracefully?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home