Friday, April 08, 2005

Oneidine 17, 27.

CONCEPT

COMMENTS:
- Yesterday... very exciting. Left work before two, rode the bus home, cleaned the kitchen from top to bottom, and my bedroom, and sorted out all of my tax forms and financial documents. Fun fun fun. This was my day.
- For the second day in a row: where are the April showers?
- Tonight I'm going to a concert on North and Clybourn.
- I wish there was more to say. But there's not.

CHICAGO NEIGHBORHOOD OF THE DAY
Hermosa.

WORD OF THE DAY
Perspicuous.

NEWS OF THE DAY
The New York Times: France Urged to Skip Official Papal Honors.

PICTURE OF THE DAY
light-rain-large.jpg. FountainPhoto.com: Photography by Will Koffel.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
Where were you in '95?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home