Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Lunas 4, 27.

CONCEPT

COMMENTS:
- Yesterday, in the end, was somewhat interesting. I got home from work. I finished The Man who Outgrew his Prison Cell, by Joe Loya. It is the first time I've read a piece of finished, extended prose by a friend, and I was struck repeatedly by the fact that I knew the voice behind the words. It's a strange feeling for me... The rest of the evening, I tried to get wedding planning and financial aid planning accomplished, with the sole and single victory that they're going to have to be lumped together. Ultimately, Jess and I will have $X through the beginning of September, which we'll apply towards Y and Z... ultimately the wedding and New York / grad school. If $X < $Y + $Z, we'll borrow the remained. It might not be pretty. Sam fixed rice, peas, and some amazing fish for dinner. James came over to work on computers with Sam. I walked to Foster Ave., because there was allegedly a party goin' on, but it'd cleared out when I got there. Back home, I uploaded the pictures for the engagement notice in the paper. Now I just need the go ahead from Jess. I fell asleep to a track from the Stigmata soundtrack.
- Weather. Nothing new. That is, the Jet Stream is a jagged toothy smile, the southwest is warmer than average, the northeast is cooler than average, Mexico is cloudier than average, and southern central Canada is wetter than average, but here in Chicago, we're just chillin'. A little on the brisk side. Maybe.

COUNTRY OF THE DAY
Ecuador.

WORD OF THE DAY
Suffuse.

NEWS OF THE DAY
The New York Times: Bipartisan Agreement in Senate Averts a Showdown on Judges.

PICTURE OF THE DAY
Gecko. Glass Line Magazine.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
Where were you in 65?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home