Thursday, May 19, 2005

Oculine 29, 27.

CONCEPT

COMMENTS:
- Looking for Scav Hunt '05 resources? They are posted here.
- Yesterday. Whew. I'm too tired to go into it in detail. I got off work at about 5:00, got home by 6:00, worked on my website for about an hour and drove down to Hyde Park at 7:30. Jess and I went to the Scavhunt postmortem from 8:00 to 11:00 then went to go see Star Wars. But the keys were locked in the car. Oh no! Fortunately, AAA arrived and let us in. We got to the movie just fifteen minutes late. The movie didn't let out, however, until after 2:30. Consequently, I am very tired.
- There's a lot I'd like to write about Star Wars. So much, in fact, that I don't think I can cover it all here...
- Weathorr Report. WE HAVE RAIN!

COUNTRY OF THE DAY
Oman.

WORD OF THE DAY
Menagerie.

NEWS OF THE DAY
The New York Times: Fight on Judges and Filibusters Opens in Senate.

PICTURE OF THE DAY
Darth Vader. Skinz.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
What is your Jedi name?
To get the first part of the name, place the first two letters of your first name after the first three letters of your last name.
To get the second part, place the first three letters of your hometown after the first two letters of your mother's maiden name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home