Thursday, May 26, 2005

Lunas 6, 27.

CONCEPT

COMMENTS:
- This Week: Guilty Please. But it's not my fault! With Memorial Day approaching, one of our busiest doctors has taken the week off, with the net result that there's been a whole lot less to do at clinic. So... I've been sometimes arriving late and sometimes leaving early. This costs me hours, which costs me money, but I can honestly say there's not much I can do about it. On the other hand, it's hard for me to regret the extra hours I've picked up in an incredibly busy year.
- Yesterday I finished work at 5:30... I was here for ten hours checking in roughly ten patients. It was mind numbingly dull. Today we're only seeing six patients, post-op, and Pam wanted to cover the first two, so I strolled in here at 12:15, (after spending the morning making a spectacular breakfast of potatoes and pancakes, and photographing Edgewater Beach for Euphemism) and am currently prepping tomorrow's twelve, and waiting for patient #3.
- As a sign of this, tomorrow I'm going to B.L.U.E.S. to hear Michael Coleman and Backbreakers. If you'd like to join me, the music starts at 9:30, and cover is allegedly $5. 2519 N. Halsted.
- Weather report: We're in the middle of a glorious spring cycle. Today will be breezy and green in Chicago, with winds piling the clouds and ripping them apart and driving the clear skies out over the lake. Tomorrow, expect rain throughout the day. But it won't stop us from hitting a high of seventy. Weathorr must have been appeased.

COUNTRY OF THE DAY
Tonga.

WORD OF THE DAY
Saturnine.

NEWS OF THE DAY
WFTV 9 Florida: Senate Committee Considers Indian Apology Resolution.

PICTURE OF THE DAY
Wolverine. Fursuit Archive.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
Again, ripping off Whet. What are your five favorite instrumentals?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home