Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Lunas 25, 27.

CONCEPT

COMMENTS:
- Breezing through this, today.
- Yesterday I got home around 6:45. Emily, Sam's sister, is in town visiting for a week. She and Sam both were alseep when I got there. It seemed like a good idea, so I took an hour myself. Later, I had a nice talk with mom and dad, and worked on the website. Not much else to report. Today will be more exciting.
- Oh, but I woke up at 3:30 AM, and it felt windy and cool and sedimenty in my room. So I stuck my hand out the window, and it was raining bucket. Beautiful! Going to sleep, I'd put on Low and Losing My Religion by R.E.M. on repeat, and I felt hungry, too, so I left my room. Emily was sitting up; having trouble sleeping. I got half of a Hershey Chocolate bar from the fridge and ate it in darkness in my room, before going back to sleep.
- In the mornings, I've been having iced coffee.
- Weather. It's going to be getting cooler than it's been. Hopefully, we'll have another storm this evening.

COUNTRY OF THE DAY
Haiti.

WORD OF THE DAY
Peradventure.

NEWS OF THE DAY
BBC News: Sudan's war crimes court to open.

PICTURE OF THE DAY
A Million Shades of Green. Fractalicious.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
Where were you in '88?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home