Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Lunas 26, 27.

CONCEPT

COMMENTS:
- Last night was another relatively short day at work. Summer is the down time the year for Lasik, and I'm having a hard time consistantly logging even thirty-five hours a week. I got home, took a nap (I'm starting to feel like an erstwhile former president, except alive and nicer), worked on the usual, and walked about a mile-and-a-half south/southwest to visit with Sean and Alejandra in Uptown. At about 10:30 we walked back to my apartment, and then an hour after that, he headed home. I haven't seen Sean in a year, but it was just like old times, and that's probably sufficient explanation.
- The skies are gray and brooding, and so am I.
- Doesn't look like rain, though.

CHICAGO NEIGHBORHOOD OF THE DAY
South Deering.

WORD OF THE DAY
Antique.

NEWS OF THE DAY
BBC News: EU summit budget deal 'unlikely'.

PICTURE OF THE DAY
Ryu Hayabusa kicking ass on a NYC rooftop with sweet music blasting through the background. Dorando.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
From Whet. Who are your top five musical heroes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home