Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Blog / Site Updates

CONCEPT

Here Is No Why. All of the "Quick Links" are now up and running. They connect to this blog, my resume, my vitae, and an email forwarding form.

Blue Skies Falling. In the daily posts I've dispensed with daily country/state/neighborhood/word/news/picture of the day. Why? Because it's a pain-in-the-ass, takes 15-20 minutes each day I'd rather spend (at least) posting something substantial, and nobody seems to pay attention to them anyway.

I'm keeping question of the day because people seem to enjoy them, and I think they keep this blog from being to stuffy/breathy.

Also: trunchated posts. This is a needed solution because some posts (such as the "Pumpkin Cycle" or "Faithful Dissent") tend to be quite long, and many readers will want to pass them by in search of something more. I'm still looking for the ideal length for a post to be trunchated, and I'm leaning towards more than one page-down. If a post is not trunchated, the posting will be followe with the phrase "END OF POST". Otherwise, click on "KEEP FALLING" to read the post in its entirety. As I said, I'm still working to find an ideal way of being content specific while still taking advantage of abbreviation.

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home