Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Lumas 16, 27.

COMMENTS:
- Yesterday was pretty much defined by the Billy Corgan concert. More on the later. Chronologically, however, I had a screaming headache through the first half of the morning, but it tapered off eventually, and I was allowed home by one. I happened to get home just as Sam was arriving with Emily (he'll be gone for the rest of the week, in Marquette for Emily's orientation) and we all took naps. When I finally woke up thoroughly, circa 3:30, they'd left. I finished "prepping" my Corgan packet and left at a few minutes to five. I grabbed a coffee at Clarke's, met Sean in line, and we got into the Vic at about 6:45. At a little after 7 the first opening band took off, and the show got out at a tight 10. I was home by 11 and quite ecstatic. I spent the next four hours knocking out the bulk of tonight's show.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
What dream would you most like to have?

END OF POST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home