Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Gravitane 25, 28.

DIARY

- YESTERDAY - was the perfect weekday. I got up relatively early, exercised, took a shower, ate breakfast, and wrote a check for the electricity before leaving... this is more of a "morning routine" than I typically have time for. Work went well: these days I'm indexing for the Encyclopedia of the Enlightenment. I have to say I prefer it to Biology and Chemistry. Then I heard Michael Rips read from his memoir which was both funny and revealing about Omaha, Nebraska and its meatpacking and prostitution roots. Class went well, and Reinhardt, Marco, and Scott and I went to Spain afterwards. I got home around midnight, and stayed up and talked with Jess awhile.
This is what a typical ideal workday is supposed to be like.
- CONAN O'BRIEN - Jess and I are going in January. Hurray!
- WEATHER - Warm and impending stormy in NYC. Don't mind the stormy, but this warmth is really weirding me out. I'm starting to feel like every year is an abnormally warm year. Yes, I know that's just anecdotal. Yes, I know that I was generally satisfied with last years winter. But this is November. The wind is supposed to rip around your ears and drive you down the street to get indoors. We've had nearly none of that.

WORD OF THE WEEK
Kobold.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
Who is your favorite framer of the constitution?

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home