Thursday, December 01, 2005

Necrus 11, 28.

DIARY

- DELAYED RESPONSES - Getting to this late in the day, I know. I have tutoring at 9 AM sharp on Thursdays and don't get out until 2 PM, and today I had to stop at Target and buy underwear and RiskTM, and I've been responding to emails and generally being highstrungsincethensojustdeal.
- I feel I have to lighten things up a bit after posting on the Vatican, GM, and existential angsty ennui in the Big Apply NYC.
- :)
- WEATHER - The Big Apple was a more healthy 39 degrees today, though that's still hopelessly late October in my book. It looks like the midwest is getting some real weather.
- This is going to be the Best Movie Ever.

SNAKES ON A PLANE


No trailers. No taglines. The thing sells itself. You don't have to ask "what's it about?"

LINK OF THE WEEK:
It's worth repeating: Snakes on a Plane.

QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- What should they call the sequal to Snakes on a Plane?

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home