Friday, January 13, 2006

Noctus 23, 28.

DIARY

- YESTERDAY - Slumber. I was so looking forward to me break, but now I'm kind of eager to get back to school. I make myself lists of things to do, then find myself unable to crawl out of bed early on days I have off from work. And I feel like I've been subtly eluding a cold for some weeks now, meaning I'm not inclined to pursue the question. As they say regarding the grass and the essential "other side."
I did work on the website for awhile, and more importantly, transfered my "backup" files from my last computer from a bunch of 3.5" disks to the hard drive, since the disks seem to be in a state of decay.
Today Lisa is coming to visit for the weekend, and I am very much looking forward to this.
- WEATHER - London pea-soup fog outside. I can barely see as far as the Navy Yard.
- JANUARY - Is the month of voluntary blood donors.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Saturday - Paul Lathrop! (One of my oldest and best friends) Less auspiciously, Benedict Arnold. Sunday, Happy Birthday - Martin Luther King, Jr., and Jean-Baptiste Moliere.

NATION OF THE WEEK
Belgium.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
Let's not talk about the forgiveness you are bound by conscience to impart. Let's freely admit the revenge we'd like to have. No names here, which means you'll probably also want to steer away from invective that is too specific. But really let it out: what should happen to him/her to let him/her know?

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home