Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Occludine 16, 28.

DIARY

- YESTERDAY - Whatever. I got some inordinately good news, 90% solid. (I'll report when I hit 100%). But I also wasn't able to finish my comments on Jared and Erica's writing before class, meaning my thought hadn't quite gelled for discussion, plus I need to make them up soon so I don't get overwhelmed. It was a day of exhaustion and exultation. Your typical Monday, heightened a little.
- WEATHER - Yesterday's prediction holds. The West coast will continue to get rain for several days, reaching as far as Phoenix (which has been combating was record-length drought). The East Coast will stay cold through Thursday and Friday, but could eventually break the upper sixties. The midwest is where all the fun is though, mainly in states bordering on and just east of the Mississippi. Rain, thunderstorms... tornadoes?

- MARCH - Is the month of Honor societies.

QUOTE OF THE WEEK
"Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone."
Anthony Burgess (1917 - 1993)

QUESTION OF THE DAY
Run with this. (If you like, answer more than what I ask)
First, do you pledge you allegiance to the Queen of the Coral Reef, the King of the Kelp Forest, the King of the Hydrothermal Vent, the Queen of the Coldwater Seep, the King of the Seagrass Meadow, or the Queen of the Mangrove Swamp?
Second, what is your function in his or her kingdom?
(Feel free to involve Cnidarians, if you wish.)

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home