Thursday, March 23, 2006

Oneidine 3, 28.

DIARY

- YESTERDAY - After work I bought dates and index cards and light bulbs. I cam home and decompressed by taking a shower and downloading YTMNDs. I'd gotten some frustrating news during the day and it filled me with peripheral ennui. But Jess got home and fixed us pasta and everything felt better. We watched Idol, I made some phone calls, went to the deli for pop and ice cream, and I did some reading before bed. I think this is going to be a good weekend.
- WEATHER - Here.

- MARCH - Is the month of Optimism.
- TODAY - Is the National Day of Meteorology.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Akira Kurosawa and Ric Ocasec.

LINK OF THE WEEK
The Capcom Strike Force.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
How old would you be, ideally, when you first have children? (Already parents can answer for when you'd like your next.) (or... if you're not expecting to have any more kids, when would you like to be a grandparent?)

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home