Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The latest change... no more DIARY.

CONCEPT

As you may have noticed, I haven't been posting about personal life stuff this week (even though it's been an above-average interesting week). So here's the deal: Jess was understandably concerned that the minutae of our daily routine was floating around on the web, and I was understandably concerned that I had to edit out all the juicy stuff.

Clearly, there had to be a compromise...

I've created a "friends-only" Live Journal account solely for the purpose of "personal life" posts. I'll be posting all the DIARY entries over there from now on, including recollections and daily events, things of general interest, and things that nobody but me could possibly care about. If you want to read this you'll 1) need a Live Journal account (though they're free and easy to set up, so this shouldn't cause anyone a headache), and 2) need to email me and let me know your username. I'll send you a friend request.

While I'm posting all entries as "friend-only," this is a private account, so I'd request that you not share the account name with others.

As for Blue Skies Falling, things will continue pretty much as normal. I'll continue to post links, pictures, quotes, questions, weather, and sports stuff each day as I've done for the last year-and-a-half. I'll also continue the BODY, CONCEPT, and EVENT posts as usual. If anything, the Live Journal site will be informal and cozy, and Blue Skies Falling will be a bit more professional looking, in content if not in appearance.

Let me know if you have any suggestions, especially since I'm new to Live Journal.

~ Connor

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home