Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Lunas 19, 28.

DIARY

- YESTERDAY - For some reason, I was utterly exhausted when I got home from work. I beat Final Fantasy II (starting at the last save point near the Crystal Palace) and took a nap. Jess and I had gnocchi and salad for dinner (see was of greater use in putting this together than I was... I poured the drinks and did some of the dishes) and we watched Wallace and Grommit, the Curse of the Were-Rabbit. Which, incidentally, is filled with sex and violence. I admire. I also got Express Yourself: The Best of Charles Wright and the Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band and There's a Riot Goin' On by Sly and the Family Stone in the mail. No now I have some sweet new music to listen to!

- JUNE - Is people skills month.
- TODAY - Is Ice Cream day.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Paul Gauguin and Prince.

- PICTURE OF THE WEEK -
A morin surface

- QUESTION OF THE DAY -
What are you irrationally afraid of? I mean something that evokes a physical reaction of aversion that you cannot rationally account for?

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home