Thursday, June 08, 2006

Lunas 20, 28.

DIARY

- YESTERDAY - Work went well, though I got soaked both coming and going. On the way back I stopped off at Barnes and Noble to do a little research for my next series of music purchases. For a month at least I'll be focusing on Hip Hop. When I got back, Jess had made us a steak dinner with homemade tomato soup and bread. It was very good. I cleaned up afterwards and then did some reading for some friends. (Except for one document, which I had mistakenly forgotten was written in Word Perfect, which my computer cannot handle. Fortunately, the computers are work (where I will be tomorrow) can). In other news

- JUNE - Is perennial gardening month.
- TODAY - Is World Ocean day.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Frank Lloyd Wright,

- LINK OF THE WEEK -
Special forces to use strap-on 'Batwings.'

- QUESTION OF THE DAY -
What is your most underutilized talent?

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home