Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Galvane 3, 29.

DIARY

- HERE IS NO WHY: BLUE SKIES FALLING -

6) GUESTBOOK! You are my friends! I'd really like for you to sign the guestbook...

[#7 - #9 are conspicuously self-absorbed, just so you've been warned.]

7) Facebook, Friendster, and Myspace profiles.

8) Autobiographical Stuff: a pretty background in image format and recent news, more straightforwardly.

9) Pictures: expectant me, literary me, scary me (a favorite), serious me, and happy me with Sharky.

10) Links. This the the "semiprofessional" list, in that I only linked to sites that people/organizations are using to actively promote their careers/missions in some way. Let me know if I've missed anyone/thing.




- HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Johnny Appleseed, George Gershwin, and Olivia Newton-John.

- QUOTE OF THE WEEK -
"I am not a crook."
- Richard Nixon

- QUESTION OF THE DAY -
Suppose Nixon stumbled into a time hole in late 1973 and wound up in the present. Now you're stuck with him for the whole afternoon. What will your itinerary be?

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home