Monday, October 30, 2006

12: Do More Than Vote.

EVENT

Milligan linked to this wonderful site, which is by far the most useful battery of (what I usually see as a bewildering number of) options.

Want some targeted options?
Here are their pages on Metro Detroit (probably most applicable to Flint), Saginaw (northern MI?), Lansing, and Muskegon (western MI?).
Here are their pages on Chicago and New York City.

For *my* part, by midweek I will have posted my own recommendations for Genesee County voters, which (information available) will run the gamut from Drain Commissioner to State Governor. I'll also comment as possible on Illinois and New York elections.

If you think these opinions will be relevant to anyone, feel free to cut-and-paste as an email forward, if you don't want to or are unable to link the blog.

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home