Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Gravitane 22, 29.

DIARY

- NOVEMBER - is Healthy Skin month.
- TODAY - is America Recycles Day.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Georgia O'Keefe.

- PICTURE OF THE WEEK -
When I was seven-to-ten years old, I was browsing a book on Carnival Cruise lines and I was totally captivated by a thumbnail sized photo of the "Oz Discothèque" on one of their ships. It looked like all sorts of vibrant and sexy things had to happen there. So my brother and sister and I spent several days cleaning our basement and dragging in discards from the curbs to try to make it into a replica: our own Oz Discotheque.

Anyway, I've managed to discover the fate of the Oz. Evidently the ship it was on was called the Jubilee and it was sold from Carnival to the P&O Cruise Line based out of Australia.

Here is it then: The Oz Discothèque.

- QUESTION OF THE DAY -
Which P&O cruise would you go on?

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home