Thursday, November 09, 2006

Pretty Tired.

CONCEPT

Between NaNoWriMo and the election and school, I've averaged between four and five hours of sleep a night for the last week. Until last night... I just woke up. You may have also noticed, I've spent altogether too much time blogging. But you only live once, right?

I'm going to take a break from Blue Skies Falling for the rest and week and weekend.

I'll throw up a happy post when/if Allen concedes, and then on Monday it'll be back to business as usual here.

This is an appropriate time to repeat a common refrain: any suggestions how to make the blog better? To get more readers? Things that should be addressed in posts? (Gemma, I'm planning on getting to the education thing next week.)

Thanks, all!

~ Connor

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home