Monday, May 14, 2007

The Extent of This Thing.

CONCEPT

So I think I wrote something to the effect that this blog would be as fully-functional as a giant sombrero by about a week ago, and that hasn't happened. A lot of things have been going on, not giving me much time to think about or act on blogging. Plus, now that I'm a "master writer," I'd like to bring my website into the 21st century. This will take some time, as it currently my most advanced understanding of html.

So my new deadline is June 21st. Until then, expect to see the daily posts, ketchup posts, maybe some stuff here and there. For the most part, though, I'll be staying away from lengthy artistic/political commentary for the next month, barring something drastic. Of course, I'll keep reading your posts during this time.

This is also a good time to send me any links to sites/journals/etc. I might want to consider including.

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home