Monday, June 04, 2007

Lunas 15, 29.

DIARY

- Last week was generally frustrating, with some highly rewarding moments. Often, I felt like I was behind on everything and didn't have the energy to catch up on anything. However, on Wednesday, there was a final Lit meeting at Lizzie's East Village apartment, and I really enjoyed visiting and talking about the pieces that week. I'm looking forward to the upcoming launch. On Friday, I drafted Adamstown, the first story of the Silurians, and that was fun. Jess and I cleaned and hung out with Marco and Scott on Saturday and Sunday, and I talked to my dad about my parents' trip to England. And I fell more or less recharged for this week. So, no regrets!

- ALMANAC SAYS -
One eyewitness is better than two hear-so's.

- HAPPY BIRTHDAY -
Jacob, Ricardo, and Socrates.

- NEWS OF THE WEEK -
The New York Times: Commanders Say Push in Baghdad is Short of Goal.

- QUESTION OF THE DAY -
What is one object from your kitchen that seems to sum up your personality?

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home