Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Gloamane 20, 30.



- Yesterday, I had some time to kill between work and meeting friends at eight, so I went to Greeley Square and got some reading done. It was nice – strange weather, but in a good way. Cloudy and windy with flecks of rain every now and then, but there were floodlights shining down from the roof of the Manhattan Mall, and it had a weird, ghostly effect. Later I went down to Marco and Scott's where I met my wife and Reinhardt, and we all went out for drinks at a Mexican restaurant in Park Slope. We got home at around 12:30, and I fell asleep at once.

- ALMANAC SAYS -
Today, an ant bites.
Rub the wound with cucumber
until the pain stops.

- HAPPY BIRTHDAY -
Sarah and SMH.

- PICTURE OF THE WEEK -
Abandoned: Tennessee State Penitentiary: Cell Blocks C and D.

- QUESTION OF THE DAY -
What would you choose as the seven wonders of the world?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home