Monday, August 25, 2008

Gloamane 3, 31.



The week was a reasonable amount of fun, but not ultimately all that productive. Which is unfortunate, because I had really hoped for it to be productive. I did finish the non-conical gospels book which I have reading, made some inroads on congruence arithmetic, and kept up with exercises, etc. On Saturday, Barb threw a birthday party and everyone was supposed to bring a work of art... I read from The Mysteries of Udolpho, Lisa from her soldier's biography, and Reinhardt read his own work. Barb showed a shadow puppet play, and everything else we saw was cool, from Arrested Development to mating slugs. Yesterday I went to the evening mass at St. Ita's for a change of pace, and caught some of the Olympic's closer. One major event down, another - the Democratic National Convention - to go. Also, I have family visiting from out of town.

- NEWS OF THE WEEK -
New York Times: Anxious Party Hopes to Show Strong Obama.

- QUESTION OF THE DAY -
Was Joe Biden a good choice for Obama?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home