Wednesday, January 19, 2005

New Links! / Don't Get Purged!

CONCEPT

Two new links this week.

One is to a recent commenter, Damien Scott at http://damiensspot.blogspot.com/. Damien found me through Tom's blog and has left several of the most thoughtful and useful comments I've received to date. He also looks suspiciously like a friend of mine. Damien's had extraordinary life, having lived everywhere between Chicago and Texas and being brought up in several different faiths. He describes himself as "gay, writer, funny, good cook, great listener, loyal," and exceptionally humble. Take a look.

EDIT: Sabbah's Blog has been removed from the list of People links. Details will follow shortly.

* * * * *


As I continue to add links, it is equally necessary to weed out a few to keep the place navigable. My standards are simple:

I will eliminate the link to anyone who has not posted at least six times in the last 2 months. If you want an exemption (say you've been too busy lately to post, but plan on getting back to it), just send an email to connor at afterdusk.org and I'll retain your link.

There will be one exception, but unless I recently bought you an engagement ring, it isn't you.

~ Connor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home