Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Nimbus 5, 27.

CONCEPT

COMMENTS
Today, I discovered that taking the Outer Drive Express instead of the Red Line from Edgewater Beach shaves about ten minutes off my commute. While this might seems like an incedental difference, it's sufficient to allow me that morning cup of coffee, which has a disproportionately large and positive impact on the rest of my day.

COUNTRY OF THE DAY
Rwanda

WORD OF THE DAY
Tempest

NEWS OF THE DAY
The New York Times: Clinton Seeks Common Ground Over Abortions

PICTURE OF THE DAY

The Spindle of the Cermak Plaza Mall. Taken by me.


QUESTION OF THE DAY
What's your public transit route and why? CTA/MTA/Metro... bus/train/trolly... it doesn't matter. But you only get one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home