Friday, January 21, 2005

Nimbus 1, 27.

CONCEPT

COMMENTS
First, advice for myself and all of you: Put off procrastination until tomorrow.

Second, the new background was taken from my bedroom window last Tuesday. It's not a very good picture, admittedly, but I like the way it captures the smoke streaming out of the high-rises... those plumes are a sure sign of winter. I also like this view because it evokes for me the density of the North Side. Something it's good to experience once in eight years as a Chicagoan.

COUNTRY OF THE DAY
Lesotho

WORD OF THE DAY
Bibulous

NEWS OF THE DAY
BBC News: Methane rain feeds Titan's rivers

PICTURE OF THE DAY
The Okefenokee Swamp : from http://www.softbase.co.uk/as/okefenokee/

QUESTION OF THE DAY
Which Beatle is your favorite?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home