Wednesday, March 23, 2005

New link added

CONCEPT

The Blog Hunt continues...

This week I brink you Charles' blog, Job 21:3 - http://job21-3.blogspot.com/. Charles is from Nebraska near Omaha, and he writes on a variety of topics, with particular emphasis on religion. I found Job 21:3 while looking for blogs from Nebraska, and was delighted by this blogs humor, warmth, and insight. I was further pleased to read about Charles' involvement with the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, to which belong many of my own friends and family. Regardless of what he writes about, or whether our political sympathies are unaligned, I enjoyed Charles' writing to be most persuasive. He is a generous author, and I think you'll enjoy his work.

~ Connor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home