Thursday, April 28, 2005

Links: Coral and Pedro. Methodology.

CONCEPT

It's been awhile since I've updated links, and here are a couple that I am seriously remiss for holding out from:

Coral at Coral Rocks is yet another amazing person I've met through Sam Perkins-Harbin (I believe he commands the market with a cardinal link in roughly 37% of such transactions) who is in absolute command of one of the most poised syntheses of sponteneity, taste, and occasionally painful candor. She also heard jazz with us at the Heartland, which is about as heartwarming experience as I can think of.

Pedro, formerly of the Ghetropolitan Journal (amid other projects) is back at his new site Pedropolis. His writing is some of the most political apolitical ranting I've encountered. His photos are also some of the most political bits of Urban Exploration I've encountered. So... enjoy the contradiction. Oh, yeah, and he works at a hospital. Just like me.

More links will be coming. I generally ask permission from bloggers before I link to them, and so even if I write a bunch of people at one time, the responses can be more of a trickle.

Also: here's how the "posts frequently" / "posts infrequently" works and the "friends" vs. "people" works. It's impersonal... for the most part. If I've met you in person, or we've corresponded for over a year, you are a "friend." Everyone else is a person. If you've posted at least four times in the last month, you're frequent. If not, you're infrequent. "People" who are infrequent are removed.

So that's the arcana, explained.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home