Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Lumas 21, 27.

COMMENTS:
- Sean came in to interview with Pam, and I gave him a quick tour of IDX. It was a late evening at work, and we didn't leave until quarter-to-seven.
- I rode the #6 down to Hyde Park for a quiet evening with Jess.
- When I asked her for suggestions for my play Guns and Love, and when I compared it to a cross between Romeo and Juliet and Miami Vice, she told me that pretty much was "the O.C." So yesterday, I saw my second episode, and I'm pretty much convinced.
- I haven't had time for extensive blogging or anything fun this week, because the immediate project is getting an apartment in NYC. And where I scrape together any free time, there's the wedding and gradschool lurking in the background.
- But we have rain today!

QUESTION OF THE DAY TODAY?
Should I continue doing 'question of the day?' until September, inasmuch as nobody's answering them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home