Friday, January 20, 2006

Noctus 30, 28.

DIARY

- YESTERDAY - Spent most of the day yesterday exploring the Stamr district of Williamsburg (Brooklyn). It was awesome. Later, sat up with Jess and read Jernigan by David Gates, my workshop instructor this semester. I'm enjoying it so far.
- BLOGGING THIS WEEK - I know it's been a mediocre week postwise, but I've been busy. And how was I to know no one gave a crap about Vathek?
- QUESTION OF THE DAY - I liked the answers I got to yesterday's question. I might explore the possibility of taking these questions in a more thoughtful direction, more often. Consider it an experiment!
- WEATHER - They're calling for "near record warmth" today and tomorrow. The upper fifties. The Red Baron is responsible, I think.
- JANUARY - Is the month of Bread Machine Baking
- TODAY - Is Cheese Day.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Buzz Aldrin, who once punched out a man who accused him of fabricating the moon landing. Go Buzz! On Sunday - Lord Byron.

NATION OF THE WEEK
Grenada.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
This one goes out to Kennedy, though I think others will appreciate it.
What is your evil moniker? What is your evil superpower? Why did you become so evil in the first place? What will signal your revenge upon the world? Who is your arch-nemesis?

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home