Monday, January 16, 2006

Noctus 26, 28.

DIARY

- SORRY for posting so late in the day, but I didn't know that I had today off, and when I discoved for certain that I did, I wanted to spend some of the extra time with Lisa before she got on her flight back to Chicago. I'll be writing about her weekend, and the plans for our own literary journal, We Kept It In A Bucket soon enough. But right now I want to post quickly and get back to work.
- WEATHER - I swear, this morning New York was the coldest spot on the map. Colder than central Maine. Colder than central Montana. Yes! I guess I got what I asked for, even if briefly. The whole nation's been feeling comparative bluster, but it's all relative, and by midweek we'll be back to warmth as usual, and plenty of wind out here.
- JANUARY - Is the month of mail-order gardening.
- TODAY - Is Ditch Your New Year's Resolution Day.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Lisa Blair!

NEWS OF THE WEEK
BBC News: US defends Pakistan terror drive.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
What's your preferred January weather?
And: Have you ditched your New Year's resolution yet?
And: If you have, what was it?
And: Who is your favorite Stooge?

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home