Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Noctus 27, 28.

DIARY

- YESTERDAY - Ended up being possibly the worst day I've had in months. But there were some high points. The office was closed, so I visited with Lisa until she had to leave at one. I got a lot of work and cleaning done during the day, and Jess and I have a nice meal with spicy mac and cheese, fresh grapes, and leftover wedding champagne. It's almost enough to make me forget the rest.
- WEATHER - Our January continues to be generally weird. While the Pacific Northwest hasn't broken any records, they only broke from a full month of rain for one day. Meanwhile, the plains are cooling off, and most interestingly, a solid column of storms ranges from the tip of Louisiana to the top of Michigan's UP. Most of this areas is experiencing heavy rain, but Michigan, New York, and Pennsylvania are getting a mixture of snow, sleet, ice. As for New York City, I don't know what's giong on here, either.
- JANUARY - Is the month of walking your pet.
- TODAY - Is Metric System Day.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Anton Chekhov. Al Copone. Benjamin Franklin. James Earl Jones.

LAST WORDS OF THE WEEK
"Tomorrow, I shall no longer be here."
- Nostradamus (Michel de Notre Dame) 1503-1566

QUESTION OF THE DAY
Make a prophesy for the coming month.

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home