Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Oneidine 23, 28.

DIARY

- YESTERDAY - Not a bad day overall. I wasn't tired. After work I ran a couple errands around New School and Manhattan. I'd misplaced my keys at home, so I had to wait on the stairs for Jess to let me in. I spent most of the evening finishing A Form / Of Taking / It All by Rosemary Waldrop for Shelley's class.

- WEATHER - Nothing too special outside of California's flooding.

- TIGERS - Today they take on the Sox again; hopefully with better luck than on Monday.

- APRIL - Is the month of Pecans.
- TODAY - Is Holy Wednesday and the beginning of Passover.
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY - FDR and David Cassidy.

PICTURE OF THE WEEK
NASA - The largest solar flare on record.

QUESTION OF THE DAY
Where?

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home