Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Cranky.

DIARY

I'm tired and I got 16 hours of sleep in the last 3 nights... okay, it could be worse... that's still about 5 1/3 hours a night, but my brain is melting. So I took a break from a reading upstairs to close my eyes in the informal computer lab (because New School doesn't grace us with public space along the lines of the South Lounge in the Reynolds Club or even the Rec Center at U of M Flint) but it's difficult to relax due first to the old man snoring a few feet away and more significantly some student social group grappling (in very passionate, emotional terms) with the issue of whether or not their donated membership cards are equitable or something along those lines.

Anyway, despite the noise they seem like a fun, invested bunch, so I might ask to be on their mailing list.

But anyway, yes. I'm tired and crabby. Class tonight is going to be an absolute delight. And then I get to go home to Jessica. And then I get to go to sleep.

...

That will be nice.

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home