Monday, October 30, 2006

A quick break from all that...

DIARY

Sumara tagged me for the following meme:

List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Those people then need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Don’t forget to let the people you tagged know by posting a comment on their blog!




Okay then. I'm going to go for the non-obvious, since everyone knows about the Smashing Pumpkins and Flint obsessions. I'm going to try to think of things practically nobody knows.

1. I had the same haircut for roughly 16 years. I always parted my hair on the left. Then, one day, I decided to part it in the middle. I've parted it in the middle ever since.

2. First career choice: Paleontologist. Followed by Astronaut and Particle Physicist. I was almost contemptuous of fiction of any sourt until I was roughly ten.

3. I wasn't remotely interested in the U of C until the summer before my senior year. From 8th to 11th grade, I was hellbent on Northwestern.

4. I never touched the ocean until I was 21.

5. At no point was I ever enrolled at a Flint public school.

TAGGED: Amber, Milligan, Lisa, Alan1 (if he can manage it), and Cody.

END OF POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home